20" tall x 20" Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook
The Kleen-Gard UL Classified Baffle Type Grease Filter helps reduce fire hazards and promotes kitchen sanitation.
To reduce fire hazards while promoting kitchen sanitation, the self-draining Kleen-Gard Grease Filters as manufactured by Research Products Corporation are the perfect choice. Heavy duty aluminum or stainless steel construction and unique design give these baffle type filters highly-effective flame arrestor capabilities with a 94%* average grease-removing efficiency (according to testing standard UL 1046). They have an operating range of 150-400 FPM and an optimum face velocity of 300 FPM. (*tested at 300 FPM)
Features at a Glance
- Kleen-Gard is UL Classified and meets requirements of NFPA Standard 96 when properly installed
- Stainless steel provides added durability and corrosion resistance
- Promotes sanitation by removing grease from the air flowing through filters and draining it safely away
- Prevents spread of range-top fires
- Protects blower equipment and prolongs motor life
- Gleaming aluminum or stainless steel construction is attractive and easy to install; just remove and wash
- Two No. 944 Snap-In handles installed
- Bottom hanging hook.