Factory Welded Dye-Tested Ductwork. Available in Single Wall or Double Wall.
Our round ductwork is welded and dye-tested at the factory for faster, leak-free installation. No on-site welding required!
Call us to learn how our ductwork can make your next install a hassle-free experience.
Single wall ductwork is ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where clearance to combustibles and temperature retention in the duct is not a factor
Single Wall Features & Benefits
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 1978 - Grease Ducts and CAN/ULC-S662
- Diameters range from 8" to 24"
- Duct and accessories are made from stainless steel
- Multiple accessories including 45 degree elbow, 90 and Tees
- Access doors available for clean out
- Transition plates available for duct termination at the curb
- Submittals and duct CAD files available
Double Wall Ductwork is ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where reduced clearance or zero-inch clearance to combustibles is needed
Double Wall Features & Benefits
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 1978 and UL Standard 2221- Grease Duct Enclosure Assemblies
- Duct sections are constructed of an inner wall and outer wall with insulation in between - inner duct is Single Wall (DW Series) and outer shell is Stainless steel
- Inner duct diameters range from 8" to 24"
- Three models are available to meet clearance requirement needs - Model DW-2R, Model DW-3R and Model DW-3Z
- Rated for continuous operation at 500 degrees F and intermittent operation at 2000 degrees F
Clearance to combustibles:
|DUCT MODEL||INNER DIAMETER (ID)||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES||CLEARANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLES|
||8" - 16"
||8" - 24"
||8" - 24"