Direct drive exhaust only unit, 2000 CFM, 1842 RPM, 1PH
This is the newest, biggest and baddest utility set exhaust fan we manufacture. If you're looking for power and performance in the face of high static pressure applications, this is your fan. The VXBI-DD series is UL705 listed for general ventilation and UL762 listed for restaurant duty. We manufacture this unit from all 6 USA locations so, as always, you can expect the highest quality, the lowest lead time and the most competetive pricing.
Direct Drive Exhaust Only Unit With 13.750" Utility Set Exhaust Fan w/ 2" Grease Drain. Clockwise Rotation When Looking At Inlet.
- Exhaust Fan handles 2000 CFM @ -1.300" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1750 RPM
- Exhaust Motor: 1.000 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 11.6 FLA, TEAO-ECM (Totally Enclosed Air Over Electronically Commutated Motor)
- 14" Flanged Grease Duct Connection
- Discharge Orientation - Vertical Upper Left - CCW Looking At Inlet
- Grease Cup for Utility Sets
- ECM Wiring Package and Manual