Direct Drive Gas-Fired Heater, ETL Listed, for use in tempering make-up air. 3500 CFM
Direct Gas Fired Heated Make Up Air Unit with 20" Direct Drive Fan
- Supply Fan handles 3500 CFM @ 0.453" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1317 RPM.
- Heater supplies 205655 BTUs. 55°F Temperature Rise. [Fuel: Natural Gas]
- Supply Motor: 2.000 HP, 3 Phase, 208 V, 60Hz, 8.3 FLA, ODP, Premium (E-Plus3) Eff.
- Down Discharge - Air Flow Right -> Left
200/240 V, Single or Three Phase Input *available, please call for 1 phase input
- Sloped Filtered Intake for Size #2 Modular Heater. 26.813" Wide X 53.625" Long X 31.313" High.
- Includes 3x MV EZ Kleen Metal Mesh Filter. 20"x 25"x 2"
- RTC Solutions • 40-90°F Discharge Temp Control
- Motorized Back Draft Damper 22.75" X 24" for Size 2 Standard & Modular Heater Units w/Extended Shaft, Standard Galvanized Construction, 3/4" Rear Flange, Low Leakage, LF120S Actuator Included
- Low Fire Start. Allows the burner circuit to energize when the modulation control is in a low fire position.
- Gas Pressure Gauge, 0-35", 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- Gas Pressure Gauge, -5 to +15 Inches Wc., 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- VAV (Variable-Air-Volume) Wiring Package for Commercial Fans. Manual Speed Control Variable Frequency Drive Included
- Supply Variable Frequency Drive - 3 HP Max., 200/240 V, Single or Three Phase Input, 9.6 A Max., NEMA 1 Enclosure, (Default is Shipped Loose for Field Installation) PART NEEDS PROGRAMMING
- Profile Plate Configuration for size 2 Direct Fired Unit for low cfm applications.
- VFD factory mounted and wired on unit control panel.