6' ETL & NSF Stainless steel system with fans and curbs
6ft long exhaust-only wall canopy hood with front perforated supply plenum with built-in 3" back standoff.
- 430 SS Where Exposed
- 54" depth provides better capture and containment of cooking vapors at lower airflow volumes.
- 600 degree hood rating - allows use with medium to heavy duty cooking equipment providing ultimate flexibility.
- 16" tall x 16" wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified
- 16" tall x 20" wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified
- Incandescent Light Fixture-High Temp Assembly, Includes Clear Thermal and Shock Resistant Globe (L55 Fixture), Bulbs By Others
- EXHAUST RISER - Factory installed 12" Diameter
- SUPPLY RISER - 10"x 28" Supply Riser with Volume Dampers
- 1/2 Pint Grease Cup New Style, Flanged Slotted
High Speed Direct Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan with speed control (single phase only), disconnect switch and 13-3/4" wheel.
- Exhaust Fan handles 1350 CFM @ -0.750" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1403 RPM
- Exhaust Motor: 0.500 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 8.1 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Grease Cup for kitchen-duty centrifugal exhaust fans, Box Dimensions 15-3/4 L X 5-1/16 W X 3-3/4 H (18 GA.) (Includes Down Spout)
- Curb CRB19.5X20E On Fan # 1 Flat Curb
- Hinged Base for Curb. Standard Hinge attached to curb. Used on Fans with wheels 20 inches or smaller. 12 GA Galvanized
- Vented Base for Curb
Low CFM Direct Fired Heater. Belt Drive.
- Supply Fan handles 1080 CFM @ 0.300" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1622 RPM
- Heater supplies 66290 BTUs. 55°F Temperature Rise. [Fuel: Natural Gas]
- Supply Motor: 1.000 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 14.0 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Down Discharge - Air Flow Right -> Left
- Screen Intake Hood with EZ Filter
- RTC Solutions • 40-90°F Discharge Temp Control
- Gas Manifold for Commercial GM - BTU 0 - 241291 - 7 in. w.c. - 14 in. w.c., No Insurance Requirement (ANSI), BV250-44
- Motorized Back Draft Damper 13" X 17" for D76 Compact Direct Fired Heaters w/Extended Shaft, Standard Galvanized Construction, 3/4" Rear Flange, TF120S Actuator Included
- Gas Pressure Gauge, 0-35", 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- Gas Pressure Gauge, -5 to +15 Inches Wc., 2.5" Diameter, 1/4" Thread Size
- Curb CRB19.5X52X20INS Insulated On Fan # 2 Flat Curb