Belt drive exhaust only unit, 6000 CFM, 1116 RPM, 3PH
This is the newest, biggest and baddest utility set exhaust fan we manufacture. If you're looking for power and performance in the face of high static pressure applications, this is your fan. The VXBI series is UL705 listed for general ventilation and UL762 listed for restaurant duty. We manufacture this unit from all 6 USA locations so, as always, you can expect the highest quality, the lowest lead time and the most competetive pricing.
Belt Drive Exhaust Only Unit With 24.750" Utility Set Exhaust Fan w/ 2" Grease Drain. Clockwise Rotation When Looking At Inlet.
- Exhaust Fan handles 6000 CFM @ -1.500" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1116 RPM
- Exhaust Motor: 5.000 HP, 3 Phase 208 V, 60Hz, 15.0 FLA, ODP, Premium (E-Plus3) Eff.
- 24" Flanged Grease Duct Connection
- Discharge Orientation - Vertical Upper Left - CCW Looking At Inlet
- Includes Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and spring vibration isolators
- Grease Cup for Utility Sets